camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <>
Subject New book about Apache Camel
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 13:36:19 GMT
I'm excited to announce that my book "Instant Apache Camel Message
Routing" is published!

"Instant Apache Camel Message Routing" will help you to get started
with Camel and Enterprise Integration Patterns in matter of hours. It
is a short, focused and practical guide to Apache Camel that provides
a high level overview of the Camel architecture and message routing
principles. It introduces a number of integration patterns, complete
with diagrams, common use cases, and examples about how to use them.

The book is easy to read and ideal for developers who want to get
started with Camel and message routing quickly.

You can find out more about the book on Packt Publishing website

Or order it from Amazon here

Bilgin Ibryam

View raw message