camel-dev mailing list archives

From anirbanroysap <>
Subject Camel twitter component configuration in blueprint xml
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:12:29 GMT

I am using camel-twitter component to consume twitter services. I am able to
to do it using java DSLs as given in the example(Camel twitter websocket
blueprint). But I have a requirement of configuring the camel routes in the
blueprint xml itself.
I am not able to configure the camel component in the blueprint xml with the
accesToken,accesTokenSecret,Consumerkey and cosumerSecret. It has been shown
how to configure them while creating the endpoint itself. But I want to
configure them seprately in the blueprint xml so that my endpoint URL is
clean. Is it possible to do so. If yes, please share an example with me.

Thanks and regards,