camel-dev mailing list archives

From Zemian Deng <>
Subject Document typo on jbdc component?
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:36:15 GMT

On latest jdbc component it added named parameters feature, but the doc
seems to have couple typo.

1) The doc says use ":#param_name" format for named parameters binding, but
it doesn't work. It seems the code is expecting ":?param_name" format
instead. However I think I prefer ":#" format for named parameter to be
consistent with camel-sql usage.

2) The doc also says:
"Camel will then lookup for these parameters from the message body or
message headers.", but I don't think "message body" is going to work right?
I only see the camel-jdbc body is used as SQL statement.