camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: XML Signature DataFormat
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:52:05 GMT

There is this ticket. I assume its likely related to your proposal

As it was a big patch and also we should double check that the source
code is fully ASF acceptable. I think there is some schema files or
whatnot copied from SUN/Oracle which may be a problem? Though haven't
had the time to dive in.

Would be great if you had the time to check the patch on the ticket,
and maybe align with your work.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh
<> wrote:
> Would the Camel community be interested in a XML Signature DataFormat? It
> would be quite similar to the existing XML Security DataFormat, except that
> it would offer XML Signature instead of XML Encryption. Both could be used
> together to support "sign-before-encrypt" or "encrypt-before-sign" type of
> functionality.
> I have implemented a prototype, but don't want to waste any more time in
> case there are any objections?
> Thanks,
> Colm.
> --