camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.12.0 release
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:16:16 GMT
I cannot see how this related to Apache Camel?

At Apache Camel we do not have any OSGi imports/features for Apache ActiveMQ.
Its "the other way around". ActiveMQ has a Camel module, and its own
feature files.

And the OSGi problems in AMQ 5.8.0 has been fixed on trunk and will be
in the upcoming 5.9 release.
And AMQ 5.9.0 will use the Apache Camel 2.12 release.

--
Claus Ibsen