camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [IDEA] - Having a parent maven pom.xml for only the dependency versions
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 19:47:40 GMT

what I'm aware of for this purpose is the following plugin:

However it's not maintained anymore since 2009!

The other option would be to use the Kuali's plugin but I'm not sure about
it's licence (it's already available in central repo):

No matter which one we would want to make use of, the tough part of this
would be to convert the lines like:

But it should be possible to automate this conversion with couple of lines
of code, or maybe even a new Camel date format for this purpose :-)

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote