camel-dev mailing list archives

From saltnlight5 <saltnlig...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Contributor License Agreement
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 21:15:38 GMT
Hi,I was asked to help update the wiki doc per some of the JIRA fixes, but I
don't have access to wiki. So I submitted my contributor agreement as
instructed. And today I have received an email from Apache saying my ICLA
has been filed by Craig L Russell. However I don't see my name in  received
CLA list <http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html>   yet.Please let me
know when/what the next step is so I can provide further help.Thanks,Zemian