camel-dev mailing list archives

From saurabhmehan <saurabhme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel SMPP component question
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:25:33 GMT
Hi Christian Mueller,

In my camel logs I don't see any message processing. May be camel is
discarding the messages. I am sending 20 request simultaneously with delay
of 500ms for 15 mins(900 secs). May be camel has limit to process the
Deliver_sm packets in one go. Is there any configuration of threads that
processes requests in camel. As exchange is unable to process all the
messages.

ChannelMessageBean is nothing but loading the properties from configuration
file.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Mehan