camel-dev mailing list archives

From varaprasad <>
Subject Re: Help me on Exception Caused by: javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: MQJMS2008: failed to open MQ queue A
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:00:39 GMT
I got the solution :Camel Nature :===========-> If an input message contains
JMSReplyTo queue in its header so by default it takes InOut pattern to
process route.-> So we can't override the JMSReplyTo in exchange object as
well as its pattern too.-> The only the way to resolve this issue is, need
to disable the JMSReplyTo in from endpoint then it treats as InOnly pattern
to process the route.(Route will not expect response back)-> So as the
message follows InOnly pattern ,camel doesn't have intelligence to send back
message to the destination.-> Camel route should send message explicitly to
the destination.