camel-dev mailing list archives

From Gvvenkat <Gvvenkat...@yahoo.com>
Subject marshall CSV issue
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:20:18 GMT
Hi All, We have multiple routes running different databse procedures and
returns respective resultsets to a "to direct:x". from the direct:x, we are
trying to convert the resultset using marshall csv as shown below.
The first resultset is written correctly. But second one and rest of the
resultset in csv, seems to be adding positions to csv file. for example, if
the 1st resultset has 2 columns then the csv output has 2 columns. if the
2nd result has 3 columns, the csv output has (2 + 3 ) 5 columns and it goes
on... (on the second run first 2 columns are empty).Is there any way, we can
reset this appending behaviour ? Any word on this will greatly help
us.Thanks a lot.