camel-dev mailing list archives

From saurabhmehan <>
Subject Camel SMPP component question
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:51:16 GMT

I am using Camel SMPP component for Deliver SM and Submit SM. Submit SM is
working fine. But whenever multiple Deliver SM(MO - Mobile Originated)
requests comes to SMPP End Point then all of them are not processed by camel
exchange as some of them got discarded as they did not processed by
exchange. If each component of camel is multi threaded so why it is not
handling multiple requests simultaneously. Is there any place where can we
exceed the number of threads or configure number of threads to process
multiple request simultaneously. How can we improve the configuration to
handle heavy load for performance testing.

For example I have sent 50 Deliver SM(MO - Mobile Originated) requests from
simulator then 40 of them got processed and 10 of them are discarded
exchange does not process the request.

Find my sample code for reference below:
SmsGeneralExceptionProcessor(), "process");
			.process(new SmsMessageProcessor(channelMessagesBean))

Please guide me.....

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Mehan