camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: About building the Camel source on Windows...
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 21:56:22 GMT
Ah actually the problem was my old git client installation not being able to
properly check out the master branch and messed it up with some Java sources
of camel-core. Installed a new version and everthing was fine again...

I have also verified what I've once promised to James:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/improving-Endpoint-documentation-and-tooling-td5731334.html#a5731719

The HTML documentation gets properly generated when using JDK 1.7, so we're
on good terms with MS-Windows as well which is a good thing to know.

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote