camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: About building the Camel source on Windows...
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 21:56:22 GMT
Ah actually the problem was my old git client installation not being able to
properly check out the master branch and messed it up with some Java sources
of camel-core. Installed a new version and everthing was fine again...

I have also verified what I've once promised to James:

The HTML documentation gets properly generated when using JDK 1.7, so we're
on good terms with MS-Windows as well which is a good thing to know.


Babak Vahdat wrote
> Hi
> Just took out my Windows laptop out of basement to try building the master
> branch and I was not even able to compile the source, e.g. the output of
> camel-core build is: 
> mvn-camel-core.log
> <>  
> .
> I used the latest JDK 1.6/1.7 from Oracle/SUN:
> JDK 1.6: Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> JDK 1.7: Java version: 1.7.0_21, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> I didn't look into this in detail but just wanted to share this experience
> with the other committers.
> Babak

View this message in context:
Sent from the Camel Development mailing list archive at

View raw message