camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade Spring 3.1.4.RELEASE -> 3.2.2.RELEASE
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 18:48:12 GMT
Thanks Babak for pointing this out!

The difference is:
Spring 3.1:
mvn:org.springframework/core/3.1.x <- OSGI bundle

Spring 3.2:
mvn:org.springframework/core/3.2.x <- normal JAR file
mvn:org.springframework/org.springframework.core/3.2.x <- OSGI bundle

Bad...

The Spring 3.2 OSGI bundles are only available in the Spring EBR at [1]

Bad again...

This makes it really complicated to provide a feature file for Spring 3.1
and 3.2. I will work on this now. The first goal is to get it working with
Spring 3.2. Afterwards I will check what we can do to support Spring 3.1 as
well.

[1] http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/release

Best,
Christian