camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Issue in starting the cronpolicy with past time for Scheduletime route policy
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 06:18:52 GMT

You should use the user mailing list for questions on Camel.

And no there is currently no support for detecting that situation you describe.
I am not sure if quartz has some miss-fire support that can detect
this and trigger? I suggest to check quartz about this, as this
use-case must be seen before.