camel-dev mailing list archives

From loganathan <logu.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in starting the cronpolicy with past time for Scheduletime route policy
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 11:00:09 GMT
we are using cronexpression to start the route for scheduletime routepolicy.

for example if i give start time as 14:10 and end time as 14:30 and if i
starts the server at 14:20 in this case cronpolicy is not starting?

Is there is any solution in camel to start the cron policy having past
time?how camel will starts the cronpolicy if we given past time as start
time?can anyone help me for this problem?