camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: fisheye setting of Camel
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 08:04:06 GMT
Dan,

> I noticed the github mirror still points to the old git repo as well.
> That likely needs something filed with INFRA, but not really sure.

I'm not really sure about what you claim to be the case here as the
Read-Only repo git://git.apache.org/camel.git is STILL valid & accurate even
after our migration to git, see the entries for Apache Camel @:

   http://git.apache.org

I've already contacted the GitHub support to see if they can help us:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Re-The-read-only-Git-mirror-for-Apache-Camel-not-being-updated-on-GitHub-td5732213.html

Babak

dkulp@apache.org wrote