camel-dev mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Unable to build using the latest trunk code
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 13:43:40 GMT

Im a new contributor and am finding it difficult to compile code using maven
due to the following error -

[INFO] Compiling 43 source files to
~workspace/apache/camel/components/camel-scala/target/classes at
[ERROR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
[INFO] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
[INFO] 	at$
[INFO] 	at Method)
[INFO] 	at
[INFO] 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(
[INFO] 	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(
[INFO] 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(

Failed to execute goal net.alchim31.maven:scala-maven-plugin:3.1.2:compile
(default) on project camel-scala: wrap:
org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: Process exited with an error: 1

I cloned the git repo and using this command to build -
mvn -Psetup.eclipse -Declipse.workspace.dir=/path/to/my/workspace/

Is this a known issue?