camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.0 (take 4)
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:12:58 GMT
The vote has passed with the following result:
Binding:
[9] +1 (jgenender, akarpe, cmoulliard, joed, davsclaus , ningjiang,
jstrachan, gtully, janstey)
[0] -1
[1] +0 (cmueller)

Not binding:
[2] +1 (sully6768, raulk)

The artifacts will be released to the public maven repo immediately,
followed by the ASF site and mirror and the public announcement.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test and vote.

Best,
Christian