camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: 3.0 Ideas
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:42:05 GMT
> Improving docs is always appreciated. For example at any time fell
> free to add FAQ entries for stuff that you feel is good knowledge for
> others.

Actually I think that this kind of information should be easier to
find while browsing the Java DSL wiki.

For me, the example of perfect documentation is Spring Reference [1].
When I navigate to Spring AOP part of it, I can be sure that I'll find
there all information regarding Spring AOP (which is pretty logical).
In Camel we tend to spread the Camel knowledge between documentation,
FAQ and JavaDoc.

> A good idea is to use the google search box on the front page. And
> type in the name of the DSL and read the links. That is a good way to
> find documentation.

This approach works perfect if you know what you're searching for. If
user is unaware of the existence of the given feature, she won't run
search against it.

Best regards.

Henryk Konsek

View raw message