camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Moving towards Camel 2.11 release
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:26:02 GMT
Hi

The ftp component has some problems for Windows users, and I am
working on fixing this.

I wont be able to fix this before next week, and there is also a
problem in the jetty/http components with a potential double encoding
issue when using request parameters with spaces or plus sign.

These are two issues needed to be fixed as well backported for the 2.10 branch.

And then there is the backlog tracer karaf command which needs to tidy
up and finished. But all together stuff that I will work on start of
next week.

Its weekend soon and this weekend I am scheduled for beers and family
visiting. So no time for fixing this earlier.

--
Claus Ibsen