camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Moving towards Camel 2.11 release
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:10:35 GMT
I have been advised to wait for the cxf-2.7.4 release, currently under
vote. It has some rather important issues that we probably want to take.
CXF committers on this list, please correct me if I am wrong.

As there are already a number of positive votes, I expect the cxf
release to become public on Mon, so I could build 2.11.0 on Tue.

Cheers,
Hadrian