camel-dev mailing list archives

From Maciek Próchniak <...@touk.pl>
Subject Re: Commercial Camel Offerings page
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:24:46 GMT
our ops say it was just temporary problem

thanks,
maciek próchniak

On 03/01/2013 12:37 PM, Robert Davies wrote:
> btw - your website takes a long time to load!
> On 1 Mar 2013, at 11:35, Robert Davies <rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll update the wiki for you
>> On 1 Mar 2013, at 10:44, Maciek Próchniak <mpr@touk.pl> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm working @ Touk (http://touk.pl). We provide integration services/consulting
based on camel, we also created camel-activiti component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor
of camel-drools at some point and we thought about putting short note on http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html
, more or less along lines of:

>>> TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration services
as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our developers were involved in
camel-activiti development.

>>> So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of getting wiki
access, or some more formal approval process is needed - the description on the page leaves
some doubt for me ;)