camel-dev mailing list archives

From Maciek Próchniak <>
Subject Commercial Camel Offerings page
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 10:44:35 GMT

I'm working @ Touk ( We provide integration
services/consulting based on camel, we also created camel-activiti
component (hosted @ activiti) and our own flavor of camel-drools at some
point and we thought about putting short note on , more or less
along lines of:

TouK provides enterprise integration consulting and system integration
services as well as support for Apache Camel and Apache Servicemix. Our
developers were involved in camel-activiti development.

So I'd like to ask what does it take to do it? Is it just matter of
getting wiki access, or some more formal approval process is needed -
the description on the page leaves some doubt for me ;)

maciek próchniak