camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bind certain camel-cxf service to a specific HttpConnector
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 10:56:06 GMT
Hi Willem!

Thanks for the response.
Could you please more detailed. I didn't get it.

At present, we use the camel-cxf bean style configuration for all our
exposed web services like this one:
<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="xyzService"
  address="/xyzService"
  wsdlURL="META-INF/xyzService.wsdl"
  serviceClass="org.company.product.service.XYZService"
  endpointName="s:XYZServicePort"
  serviceName="s:XYZService"
  xmlns:s="http://company.com/product/service/1" />

We configured ${SMX_HOME}/etc/org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg:
org.apache.cxf.servlet.context=/services

We use an adapted jetty.xml in ${SMX_HOME}/etc and concofigured
org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg properly.

What do you suggest in detail? I don't understand it because the
cxf-bean-component is only a camel producer (as you wrote) and we do not
have an issue with sending the request...
Or do you suggest to have a new central route which starts the jetty (for
each customer one instance) and handle the routing there? If this is your
suggestion, it's may a bit better than that what we have in place at
present, but I still think my request to have the possibility to bind a
camel-cxf service to one specific port is better.

What do you think? Is it doable?

[1] http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

Best,
Christian