camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Scala components in ASF Camel
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:55:02 GMT
> +1 I like this proposal.

I'll create the GitHub organization called 'camel-marketplace'. Then
I'll create 'camel-scala' and 'camel-scala-extra' projects under its
umbrella. If anybody of you want to be added as an administrator to
the 'camel-marketplace' organization, please just drop me a line.

All the contributions to the 'camel-scala' will be released under
Apache license. Contributions under incompatible licenses will be
committed to 'camel-scala-extra'.

After I create the projects together with some nice homepages for
them, I'll add appropriate references to the Camel Contributing [1]
and Camel Components [1] pages. From this point forward we could refer
to these projects as to the official home for the Camel components
written in Scala.

The versioning and the life cycle of Scala communities will be
synchronized with ASF Camel release the same way as Camel Extra is.

What do you think?

Henryk Konsek

View raw message