camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS CAMEL 3.0] weekly IRC chat at 02/12/2013 7:00PM - 8:00PM CET
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:26:33 GMT
>> The static import of Builder method could resolve the dependency problem of Java DSL.
>> But when we move to the Spring XML or Blueprint, we still need a DataFormat model
to hold the reference in the camel-core.

> Yes there MUST be one authoritative source of the DSL which is the
> classes in the model package of camel-core.

Yeah, static imports is the way to decouple the component-specific DSL
from core DSL, but I still don't got clear vision on how to decouple
Spring XML and Blueprint. I need to analyze XML DSL internals more
deeply before I come with the concrete proposal (if with any at all).

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com