camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS CAMEL 3.0] weekly IRC chat at 02/12/2013 7:00PM - 8:00PM CET
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:02:52 GMT
> This was the today's discussion on IRC (irc://

You seem to have a nice party here :) . I must join the next week.

SCXML component is something I wanted for Camel for a really long
time. I like the library very much and it would be great to have it in
Camel. I'm glad you want to give it a chance.

Regarding the Camel Core and DSLs - it would be great to move
component-related DSL definitions from the core. For example XStream
data format definition
(org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.XStreamDataFormat) should be kept
in the camel-xstream jar and somehow dynamically included in the DSL.
I'm considering something similar to the the following snippet:

import static org.apache.camel.dataformat.XStreamDslBuilder.*;

or even

import static org.apache.camel.dataformat.XStreamDslBuilder.*;

In general static imports would be our friends here :) .I need to
think about it and then I'll come with a concrete proposal.

See you on the next IRC session (hopefully).

Henryk Konsek

View raw message