camel-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Plus - Apache Group
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:06:38 GMT
James - that's a strong statement.  I think the Camel PMC is more diligent than most in protecting
its diversity and marks.

On 1 Feb 2013, at 14:44, James Carman <jcarman@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> I'm not a Camel committer or PMC member, but I *am* an ASF member and I find it troubling
how much Fuse/RedHat uses these lists to promote themselves (like a picture of a camel wearing
a red hat).  Hopefully they don't use their influence in any other inappropriate ways.