camel-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Camel 3.0 - Core of the routing engine
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:18:57 GMT
Raul you have huge
+1
from me on this idea.

Basically I was thinking about idea of "logical" modules for Camel 3.0 which could modify
routing chain, property configurations. Overall purpose is to get rid from core all magic
which was built around PropertiesComponent/TraceInterceptor and so on (don't know why it still
remains in core). I can't easily count how many instanceof statements we have in code.

The "module" thing came to me after using Jackson 2.0. An example module which enables Hibernate
integration can be found on github [1].

[1] https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-module-hibernate

Kind regards,
Łukasz Dywicki