camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seda component not handing over the completions
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:06:10 GMT
It looks like you need to set the option waitForTaskToComplete=Alway or waitForTaskToComplete=IfReplyExpected
to make sure the Seda component doesn't hand over the completions.
I think current Camel feature just make sure the file isn't deleted until the file is processed.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat