camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-http4 component throws Connection refused error
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 08:06:55 GMT
Just a heads up. We upgrade the http client to 4.2.x in Camel 2.11.x,
We are using the PoolingClientConnectionManager instead, as it has much better default options
setting.
Can you try to run you camel route with latest Camel 2.11-SNAPSHOT to see if the issue is
till there?
BTW, I will try to add more option for managing the connection.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat