camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gredler" <dgred...@dhlglobalmail.com>
Subject RE: Support for zip (de)compression
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:54:18 GMT
Ah, OK. I've uploaded a third patch that adds the DSL elements but keeps
everything in camel-core. I'll wait for the outcome of the "camel-core
vs new component" discussion before making any other changes.

Take care,

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Henryk Konsek [mailto:hekonsek@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:44 PM
To: dev@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Support for zip (de)compression

> Yep, I can probably do that today or tomorrow.

Great to hear that.

> Wouldn't it need to be part of camel-core in order to have DSL
elements?

The component code can be in separated module, while DSL definition
only will stay in camel-core (org.apache.camel.model.dataformat
package). DSL builders can create DataFormat instance without explicit
reference to the concrete implementation.

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com