camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Scala components in ASF Camel
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:09:09 GMT
I would give this a bit more time, maybe after apachecon. While Willem
stated that it's easy to move code back and forth, his statement is not
correct. It would be if there were no external contributors, otherwise
you have ip issues (which is different than the way it's licensed).

I think a marketplace is a good idea, but personally I will not spend
time on the scala ecosystem. It's not clear to me if we all understand
the solution you propose the same way. I am not even sure if we all
understand/agree on the problem the same way.

My $0.02,
Hadrian