camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Camel 2.10.4 and 2.9.6 releases
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 05:47:09 GMT
The full tests are still running, looks like I'll only finish the 
release tomorrow.
Hadrian

On 02/18/2013 08:43 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> The cxf features 2.6.6.1 are now released. I'll do the release builds
> today for camel-2.10.4. If you have any more fix for 2.10.4 that must go
> in, please let me know now.
>
> Cheers,
> Hadrian
>
> On 02/15/2013 09:10 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>> Yes, vote for cxf 2.6.6.1 fixing the features issue is under way, due to
>> close tomorrow.
>> Hadrian
>>
>>
>> On 02/15/2013 06:26 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>> There is another security issue in CXF that may require a release. It's
>>>> being investigated now. The backup option is to make a copy of the cxf
>>>> features in camel temporarily. We'll know in a couple of days and
>>>> redo the
>>>> release.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Any update on this?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Hadrian
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 02/09/2013 09:47 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Claus, there is :). It's the -P validate profile in
>>>>> platforms/karaf/features that caught it.
>>>>>
>>>>> Yeah the cxf 2.6.6 features are pretty much unusable. I am sure Dan
>>>>> will
>>>>> do something about it. Instead of reverting to 2.6.5 there is also the
>>>>> option of copying the relevant features from cxf to camel (or all of
>>>>> them), which could be a temporary fix for the cxf community (don't use
>>>>> the cxf features, use the camel ones). That's what I am ready to do,
>>>>> but
>>>>> I'll wait for Dan's comment first.
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>> Hadrian
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 02/09/2013 03:02 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Fixed the msv issue and hit another one. Looks like the
>>>>>>> apache-cxf-2.6.6-features.xml [1] is invalid:
>>>>>>> ${cxf.james.mim4j.version} is
>>>>>>> not resolved :(.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Ah darn. CXF 2.6.5 does not have that issue, so in worst case we
can
>>>>>> revert to this version.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> As Camel, Karaf, SMX etc may have similar issues in the future with
a
>>>>>> feature file having ${ } unresolved placeholders.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Maybe there should be a maven goal that checks for this.
>>>>>> I assume there is some Maven Ninjas that can put together the XML
>>>>>> plugin stuff needed for this.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Then we catches this during before releasing.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> This looks like the only issue that remains to workaround. I'll
try
>>>>>>> to build
>>>>>>> the releases over the weekend.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>> Hadrian
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [1]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/karaf/apache-cxf/2.6.6/apache-cxf-2.6.6-features.xml
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 02/08/2013 07:56 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Tests are failing for me in full builds. I am working on
it and
>>>>>>>> will
>>>>>>>> release asap.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>> Hadrian
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 02/08/2013 04:21 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea
>>>>>>>>> <hzbarcea@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> For some reason still not clear to me, my mail client
didn't
>>>>>>>>>> get the
>>>>>>>>>> original thread started by Claus. That points to
consensus that
>>>>>>>>>> it's
>>>>>>>>>> time
>>>>>>>>>> for a 2.10.4. I started a full build overnight and
I am
>>>>>>>>>> planning to
>>>>>>>>>> build
>>>>>>>>>> the 2.10.4 release later this week, Wed or Thu.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Any update on this?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Regarding 2.9.x, we did decided a while ago to support
2 versions
>>>>>>>>>> back,
>>>>>>>>>> right? So even if we wouldn't need a 2.9.6 release
now, it should
>>>>>>>>>> still be
>>>>>>>>>> supported until 2.11.0 is out. However with almost
50 issues
>>>>>>>>>> fixed, I
>>>>>>>>>> think
>>>>>>>>>> we should get 2.9.6 out the door as well, so I'm
planning to
>>>>>>>>>> release
>>>>>>>>>> it this
>>>>>>>>>> week as well.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Is there anything you're working on that should make
it into
>>>>>>>>>> 2.10.4 and
>>>>>>>>>> 2.9.6? Please shout now.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>>>> Hadrian
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>

Mime
View raw message