camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS CAMEL 3.0] weekly IRC chat at 02/12/2013 7:00PM - 8:00PM CET
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:22:18 GMT
Thanks Christian. That, plus what do you do once you get past say 200
components, what about 500?

How would you grow to that kind of number of components? Is it
realistic? Actually it is. But how many of those are gonna be hosted at
Apache? What kind of guarantees do we make for the non-ASF camel
components? How do we support other communities (camel-extra comes to
mind)? What about regression tests? Tools?

So the context is a bit larger. Henryk, I am sure you hit some the
problems  yourself, while doing the work on camel-extra others (me
included) dodged for a good while.

On 02/14/2013 12:15 PM, Christian Müller wrote:
> We IRC'ed about the question whether we should release every component each
> time or only the components we changed in this version. There are some pros
> and cons...
> Best,
> Christian
> Sent from a mobile device
> Am 14.02.2013 17:32 schrieb "Henryk Konsek" <>:
>>> Therefore I'll have to come back to this a bit later. Please ping me
>> again
>>> if I don't.
>> Sure I will. :)
>> BTW If the discussion took place on mailing list and it is easy to
>> Google, you could send me a link to an appropriate nabble archive (or
>> keywords) so I can make my homework.
>> --
>> Henryk Konsek

View raw message