camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Camel 2.10.4 and 2.9.6 releases
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:47:32 GMT
Claus, there is :). It's the -P validate profile in
platforms/karaf/features that caught it.

Yeah the cxf 2.6.6 features are pretty much unusable. I am sure Dan will
do something about it. Instead of reverting to 2.6.5 there is also the
option of copying the relevant features from cxf to camel (or all of
them), which could be a temporary fix for the cxf community (don't use
the cxf features, use the camel ones). That's what I am ready to do, but
I'll wait for Dan's comment first.

Cheers,
Hadrian