camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Camel 2.10.4 and 2.9.6 releases
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 03:26:31 GMT
For some reason still not clear to me, my mail client didn't get the
original thread started by Claus. That points to consensus that it's
time for a 2.10.4. I started a full build overnight and I am planning to
build the 2.10.4 release later this week, Wed or Thu.

Regarding 2.9.x, we did decided a while ago to support 2 versions back,
right? So even if we wouldn't need a 2.9.6 release now, it should still
be supported until 2.11.0 is out. However with almost 50 issues fixed, I
think we should get 2.9.6 out the door as well, so I'm planning to
release it this week as well.

Is there anything you're working on that should make it into 2.10.4 and
2.9.6? Please shout now.

Cheers,
Hadrian