camel-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Beaulac <>
Subject More CAMEL-2624 feedback please
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:59:18 GMT
I put together a fix for CAMEL-2624. All 90+ unit tests pass. This ticket will open a whole
new area of functionality for Mina in Camel.

The Github pull request is located here:

Claus didn't like passing the TCP/UDP session events through the Route.

I suggested changing the code to add a new attribute (sendSessionMsgs=false) and defaulting
it to false. Full async endpoints could set it to true in order to get session events. (Allowing
consumers to start sending messages when a session is created).

I'll do the modifications and add the sendSessionMsgs attribute to the Component if I can
get some buy-in. Please provide feedback so we can get this ticket resolved or I'll have to
continue to use custom TCP client-server code for my endpoints.

Chad Beaulac
Objective Solutions, Inc.

View raw message