camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Github
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 14:30:31 GMT

It is acceptable as issuing a pull request shows intent to contribute.

However, we have no way to close pull requests after we pull them.   In general, if we pull
the request, we then have to send a note back to the original requester to have them close
it.   Not a huge deal, but an extra step.   That said, it's not a bad thing to have the original
author verify that the code was completely pulled correctly and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp