camel-dev mailing list archives

From apatel <>
Subject Re: Camel-http4 component throws Connection refused error
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:54:46 GMT
We are still validating Apache Camel 2.11.0, but  would you please check
below scenario cause issue or not?
When connection remove from the pool. Are you plane to use
PoolingClientConnectionManager in Apache Camel 2.10.4?

I am more worry about maxTotalConnections connection. If i have 100 routes
and each create 2 connections. we reach the maxTotalConnections. Since we
are not setting connTTL( connection lifetime, <=0 implies "infinity"), so
connection is not remove from connection pool and 101 route will throw
Connection refused error.