camel-dev mailing list archives

From iandebeer <...@zenaptix.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Scomp Component (was Contributing Stomp Component)
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 06:14:20 GMT
Hi
I have created a pull request for Scomp that contains all the modifications I made to that
project. I have discussed this with Dejan Bosanac and I am waiting for the pull request to
be incorporated. One small snag is that the the test uses an imbedded Apollo broker and because
of the Scala 2.10 dependency we now need the latest SNAPSHOT release of Apollo to run the
tests. I hope that a Scala 2.10 compliant release of Apollo is planned for the near future.
I have moved the camel-scomp component into a a new camel-scomp repo: https://github.com/zenaptix/camel-scomp.git
with all the refactorings you suggested.
(I am actually happy for the name change, due to this unfortunate ambiguity: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camel%20stomp)
So once we have Scomp updated we are good to go.
Regards
Ian