camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS CAMEL 3.0] weekly IRC chat at 02/12/2013 7:00PM - 8:00PM CET
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:20:49 GMT
I think the namespace handler are both supported in Spring and Blueprint, we can leverage that
to decouple the extended DSL DataModel and Camel core.
One tricky thing is we need to find a way to publish the schemas for the extended DSL which
could be used for validation.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Henryk Konsek wrote:

> > Most popular camel syntaxes do not support extensions by 3rd party elements (I mean
Java and XML).