camel-dev mailing list archives

From iandebeer <...@zenaptix.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Apollo Component
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 06:08:26 GMT
Hi Christian
Unfortunately, I will not be able to find the time to rewrite it Java.
A large portion of Apollo is written in Scala. (as is HawtDispatch which is also used in the
project). Maybe it would be an option to provide the component from the Apollo side, similar
to the ActiveMQ component.
I assume Camel-Extra would also be an option.
I developed the component because I needed it for a project - if it could be of use to other
developers I am happy to contribute.
Regards
Ian