camel-dev mailing list archives

From Kai Wähner <megachu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Apollo Component
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:34:03 GMT
Ian, just FYI: We had the discussion about Scala components some months
ago, when I thought about creating a Neo4j Scala component:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Create-a-new-Camel-component-via-Scala-Component-Archetype-td5708543.html

Claus had some good arguments there not to use Scala.

Nevertheless, I think your code should be published at camel-extra or
github!

Kai