camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject [camel-extra] Fixed unstable build
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:34:17 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to proceed with the missing camel-extra releases, but I found
out that zeromq component tests sometimes fails (~20% of runs).

The cause was the ZeromqConsumerTest#stopInterruptsExecutor test. The
assertions in tests could not be satisfied if executor didn't manage
to close the jobs after call to the ExecutorService#shutdownNow
method.

I refactored the test (rev962) to make it more "Mockito-sh" and thread safe.

I'll continue with releasing Camel Extra from this point. The one
thing I want to fix before 2.10.1 release is OSGI Camel imports issue
[1].

Best regards.

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/issues/detail?id=30

--