camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Moving towards Camel 2.11 release
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:16:05 GMT
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Babak Vahdat
<> wrote:
> Hi
> Recently Bilgin did kindly integrate his camel-redis component @ GitHub to
> the Camel distribution, however I think currently we don't own any proper
> documentation for it when 2.11.0 goes live:

Ah well spotted. Feel free to log a JIRA ticket about the missing docs.

> It's also missing by the release notes as a new component:

Yeah maybe add a note to the doc JIRA about adding to release notes.
And we may also need an karaf feature for it in features.xml.

And osgi unit tests as well.

> Currently it has got a CS violation where a method by
> is 303 lines long (maximum allowed is 200). We could either adjust the code
> or the CS rule for that.

And fell free to fix any CS issues you may encounter reported by the
maven tooling.