camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Camel examples in Karaf
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:38:01 GMT
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fwiw, when you use the url handler or drop the file in the deploy folder,
> both methods just generate a bundle which has the feature file inside
> META-INF/org.apache.karaf.shell.features

I cannot find any details about this in the docs. So maybe its an
"hidden" feature.
Though as I could not get it working. I would be good if a Karaf committer
could take a look in the source code.

As an end user I would love this to work. Its then much easier to deploy
your applications to Karaf, as you can include the features.xml file
that refers to the dependencies.

Then the deploy is very easy as its either
- drop file to deploy dir
- use one line command from shell
- possible deploy from web console, if it has such functionality to
upload a file.

Any thoughts?

--
Claus Ibsen