camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAMEL-3552 camel-pdf component
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:54:22 GMT
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the past we have written a number of small tools utilizing PDFBox and iText to merge,
sign ... pdf documents. We are using these as part of standalone programs but also from within
Adobe LiveCycle orchestrations. As such I'm interested in the state of the work around CAMEL-3552.
Is that still alive? Can we contribute to it?

I dont think CAMEL-3552 is being worked on actively currently. Feel
free to contribute, which we love.

To highlight this I unassigned the ticket. Jean is way to busy with
Karaf stuff than working on a new camel component.
So lovely if you guys can contribute.

--
Claus Ibsen