camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Tarocchi <andrea.taroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 08:33:50 GMT
Hi,
sorry for the reformatting part :)

I think you understand the changes correctly.

There are only two missing tests:
I understand that the two missing tests 'testUnmarshalISO8859' and
'testUnmarshalIUTF8'
aren't strictly related to the change but I think that could be useful for
documenting purpose and future changes.
I mean just for remember that also the unmarshal need to care about
charset.

Andrea.

--
"In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates?"