camel-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <>
Subject Re: Installing Camel examples in Karaf
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:46:24 GMT
Hi Clause,

thanks for summing up what we talked of on IRC :)

I think it could be even easier.
We could add a bundle tracker for features.xml files that will install
those with the features service.
For this we don't even need a special syntax of the osgi:install url
(and actually if you want a url-handler to take control of it you need
osgi:install features:mvn:xxxx)

Something like the web-extender of pax-web could be done, and should be
quite easy.

regards, Achim

Apache Karaf <> Committer & PMC
OPS4J Pax Web <> Committer &